RE: garage advice 2

To: "'kgb'" <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: garage advice 2
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:41:51 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You must forgive them Kate as they think Lost Wages is Nevada.  Your mare
must be from out of state.  The bark beatles are moving to the south side of
the pinion pines and the mustangs have moved to the valleys early this year.
Not to mention the Indians have all gone to California to winter.
                Crash

Our friends in Nevada don't see that much.

I beg to differ - we had more than six days of rain last month alone.

 (To NV listers - "Rain" is water failling from sky - I don't have
> explanation for "snow"). lol

Snow is that fluffy white carpet that covered our ground 4' deep from
Christmas Eve until late March last winter.  I am predicting a mild winter
this year, as my mare has yet to begin growing a winter coat.  We did have
fresh snow in the mountains last week.

Kate

Check out the new British Cars Forum: