[Fwd: Re: Emission info help- no LBC]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Emission info help- no LBC]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:56:53 +0000
Many counties here in Ohio have emission testing that is administered by a
contractor (out of Tenn. by the way). They have the rolling road setup. I dread
taking my stick shift vehicles to them because most of the idiots that work
there can't drive a stick worth a sh!t. I took my 2 wheel drive Blazer in and
the put the front wheels on the roller... My screaming stopped an accident in
the making. At least they moved it forward and put the back wheels on the
roller so that the big fan was still blowing on the front of the car!

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Yes, except that since most cars these days are FWD and my wagon is
RWD, the car is backed onto the rollers so the fan was at the back!
No aid for the cooling!

I'm sure you've hit the nail on the head!

Gerard

Check out the new British Cars Forum: