Re: Parts Washer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Washer
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:29:45 -0700 (PDT)
--- "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net> wrote:
> Along these lines who makes decent parts washers?  I
> currently need a small
> one (space problems) and if possible I don't want to
> pay an arm and leg.

I know it seems to be a personal issue, but AGAIN, in
my pre-boycott days, a Harbor Freight purchase burned
me.  I bought their $60-ish 20 gallon unit last year,
let Jungle Juice (water based crap) sit in it for a
few months (ok, maybe 5 or 6) and it rusted clear
through.  Now I know I let it sit, but either way, I
don't think having liquid in the thing should cause
that in a few months....

So there's one to avoid.

'hopper

Check out the new British Cars Forum: