Re: Back on the air!

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Back on the air!
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 05:55:16 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Hello Mark,

       Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!.

       while thankful for those who cobbled together the "makeshift
       list" and glad that i was included in such, i also understand
       so much better why no attatchements are allowed on "the real
       thing". it IS nice to see pictures of the people and cars that
       we have come to care about, the bandwidth that gets eaten up is
       something else again. i have DSL and it was still a tremendous
       load!!! your way is better! ... let us know if you need
       financial support. i'm sure we can come thru with something!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: