Ebay bugye's

To: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ebay bugye's
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:50:28 -0500 i8PMoXtf009294
It never ceases to amaze me 100 percent original, lovingly cared for,
never wrecked, meticulously maintained. And then in the same paragraph:
floor pans and rockers replaced about 10 years ago, painted a different
color than it wasetcetc yada..yada..yada Why not just skip all the
crap and say rebuilt bugeye  fair condition, with work will be decent
driver, maintained it when I had the time, car originally spent some
time out in the weather hence the floor replacement.read this
description  Item # 2491356346

Leo

---