Re: Tetanus shots (finished)

Subject: Re: Tetanus shots (finished)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:57:45 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Looks good. They are one hot momma in the summer. Do you have the
asbestos insulation panels on the footbox and underneath (over the
mufflers and pipes)? (Guys are using thin backerboard for ceramic tile
to replace the asbestos. Stick a light in the engine compartment and
look around in the cockpit for it to shine through all the openings,
then plug 'em up. Tons come in around the transmission tunnel too. I
have some foil insulation with a ceramic cloth backing to try, got it
for my turbo car and it really reflects the heat.

Dave & Bobbie

Frank Clarici wrote:

> If anyone cares to see my bigger but certainly NOT better Healey.
> It's just about finished and I drove it around for some 50 miles today
> and I will take my Sprite over this thing anyday.
> It still needs a top and air conditioning because this is one hot car
> to drive and it wasn't even hot out today. I mean HOT as in it's hot
> inside the car without a top at 50 mph and it's 70* out. I couldn't
> imagine it if the temp was 90!
> It runs good, everything works even the overdrive, well it all works
> as best as it was intended to when designed. If I go into details on
> the design, Ed will be giving me nasty emails again ;)
> I have made numerous improvments using Sprite parts and will continue
> to improve the steering, brakes, windows, and weatherstriping over the
> winter.
>
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/beasty2.jpg
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/beasty1.jpg

Check out the new British Cars Forum: