North Carolina British Car Show

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: North Carolina British Car Show
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:56:51 -0400
There is a British Car show Saturday Oct 2, 2004:
This year's North Carolina MG Car Club's Triangle British Classic Car
Show should be one of the largest British Car Shows in the area. This is
a wonderful opportunity to see more than 100 cars representing 40 years
of British motoring history. Come join us for great family fun and
excitement. We are sure you will have a wonderful experience and a fun
filled Saturday. Prime Outlets, Morrisville From Raleigh: Take I-40 West
(or Wade Ave West) to Exit 284. Turn left onto Airport Blvd. Prime
Outlets is on the right. From Durham: take I-40 East to Exit 284. Turn
right onto Airport Blvd. Prime Outlets is on the right.

Here is the link: http://www.ncmgcarclub.org/

Dean Swanson
'62 A.H. Sprite (so I am not a member)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: