Re: Free Air Show

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Free Air Show
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:21:10 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/04 11:33:44 AM, millerls@ado13.com writes:

> I'm getting a free air show with the Blue Angels practicing for the Salinas
> air show. Sounds like I'm under attack as my house is right under their
> practice area :-) If I were just starting out in life and looking around for
> a career "Jet Jockey" would be at or near the top of my list.

Lucky you!   Bob and I worked in office buildings virtually at the end of the
Miramar NAS runway for many years.   We could go out to the patios around the
buildings and get a great look at the show without even dealing with the
crowds.   As great as these guys are, I would take the noise with the show.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"

Check out the new British Cars Forum: