MG MIdget for sale

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG MIdget for sale
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:32:54 -0700 from [4.11.1.224] at Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:32:48 -0500
HI guys - I have finally decided to sell my 1978 midget.  - Too many toys -
I've had it for 10 years and have lavished loving attention on it over that
time (not to mention tons of money). The car had never been abused or run too
hard -

The midget is in very good to excellent condition - excellent body with very
good BR green paint job. Engine has about 3,000 miles on it and as far as I
know is in excellent condition - runs great and doesn't make any mysterious
noises. Most everything on the car works - electrics, lights, - like new
brakes - rear oil seals and bearings just replaced.  The car just passed the
current California smog test with no problem - all emissions well below
requirements.

We live in Novato, California - about 20 miles north of San Francisco.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please contact me at
lawrence.bohler@verizon.net

Thanks - Dave Bohler

Check out the new British Cars Forum: