Re: Another "Perfect" e-bay bugeye

To: "Leo Speichinger" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>, "Spridget List" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another "Perfect" e-bay bugeye
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:43:06 -0400 reply-type=original
Leo
This is a NICE car, did you miss it's deluxe black underhood area?  Does a
fine job of hiding all the rusty engine bits.  Didn't you like the nice
BLACK seat recover?  And lemans blue IS a VERY rare color.  Maybe you should
consider picking up this car before it's too late.
George
P.S.  We've got to find a way to get together. It's been a long time since
I've seen my friend.
P.S.S.  When are you going to post some pictures of your car?