Re: Turn Signals

To: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:18:07 -0700
Cc: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget Group <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Jim,

You have a "short" somewhere that is completing the circuit. I would
check at the bulb socket first and make sure everything is as it
should be and then at the switch. I seem to remember you have some
aftermarket toggles, so that might be the problem. Otherwise, the
signal circuit is pretty simple so I would check that circuit front
and back for where it could be picking up power.

Also...  Are you sure that the flasher you are using the 3 prong
type? Do you have a 4 way flasher in the circuit?

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Check out the new British Cars Forum: