Brits at Mercer

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brits at Mercer
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 19:37:47 -0400 information i98Ne45e013191
Used to be called MG's at Mercer. This is the nearly closing show of
the season for those of us in the Phlly MG club (well it should be,
it's our show). I know this is a lot like REALLY LATE NOTICE, but the
show is tomorrow. The show will be held on a beautiful Sat afternoon,
just north of Philadelphia.

So if you live in the area and are looking for a good show with quite a
few Brit cars, come on over.

Brits at Mercer is held at the Mercer Tile Works 130 E Swamp Rd,
Doylestown, PA.

Come one come all. After all, Frank won first in class with PIECES a
couple years ago (or was that last year?)

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: