RE: Spridgets at car shows

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: RE: Spridgets at car shows
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:49:22 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Glen, I mostly remember stopping for gas every 100 miles or so for you and
Ricky to fill up and I would top off with a couple of gallons.

"  I do remember the look of
contentment and satisfaction on Crash's face as we drove in the mountains
together some time ago.  I remember how pleased he looked (in my rearview
mirror.)"

List please note; the man was driving a turbo 1275 and couldn't pull away
from me any further than he could still see my face in his mirror. His
biggest claim to fame "he could beat me uphill", mine was the gas stops,
three times the mileage and I could still keep up with the 1275's.

"Then theres that damn Chico show that offers awards for all the classes,
separates the BEs and spridgets, and has good food.  So what's the problem?
They awarded the ribbon to the better looking BE instead of mine!"

The things I remember about the Chico show, HOT I mean really Hot, the drive
through the Feather River Canyon, and then there was the Paradise HS
cheerleaders car wash (at least my car was clean that year).
                Crash

Check out the new British Cars Forum: