Re: sprite stuff for sale Oct 2004 08:50:07 -0700

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com (Gerard)
Subject: Re: sprite stuff for sale Oct 2004 08:50:07 -0700
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:08:01 -0400
Cc: healeyrick@yahoo.com (Rick Neville), grbyrns@ucdavis.edu (Glen Byrns), spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Whaddya mean, Gerard!!???

Of course I'm sponge worthy!! I've clipped
my sideburns and I'm "ready at all times",
my man. Too bad "Elaine" married Brad
Hall. Cute girl.

I mean Seinfeld aside, they were both great on SNL. Most especially Brad
Hall
doing the news with his third "limb" exposed. Both these people are a
riot.

Anyway, "Aims" should know what her stuff is worth unused. Then she can
price
it where it is or reconsider. But she should
"know" what she has, dollar-wise.

She has...for a '67 Sprite....
1.one new rear shock
2.one rebuilt rear shock (finding out who
rebuilt it to determine "worthiness")
3. New hood (bonnet) cable
4. New grille
5. New Sprite winged badge

She sent me pictures. Grille, badge and
cable are in original plastic bags. Both
shocks are clean as a whistle.

So pictures avail. to anyone interested.

She lives out Union City/Freemont way.

That near you, pixelman (you sponge-
worthy devil, you:)??

Cap'n. Bob