Phantom Grip Limited Slip for Sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Phantom Grip Limited Slip for Sale
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:30:10 -0500
I'm selling the Phantom Grip Limited Slip device out of my Midget race
car.

I had been running a welded rear end and I thought I would give one a
try.  I found I preferred the welded rear end.

As with any limited slip device, there is about a half revolution of
wheel spin before the device "catches" and locks up the rear end.  A
welded rear end will not spin at all.

I know others have found them OK for racing and I'm sure they are great
for the street where a welded rear end is impractical, but I've decided
that it isn't for me.

Price is $200 firm.  I paid $300 and used it for only two race weekends.
It is a simple device with nothing that would wear, so it is basically as
new.  It comes with the instructions and installation is pretty simple
once you've got the rear end out.

Thanks,

David Littlefield

Now includes pop-up blocker!