Re: RED SOX ARE CHAMPS!!!!!

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RED SOX ARE CHAMPS!!!!!
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
Keith,
In my neighborhood where I grew up, it was not unusual
for the teachers to write "pitchers and catchers in
____ days", talking about the first day of spring
training.  Tom Boswell wrote an awesome book called
"Why Time Begins On Opening Day" that they'll bury me
with.

--- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:

> Okay so.... Winter begins at the end of Baseball?
> and I'm of the opinion
> that Spring begins the day they run the Daytona
> 500....

=====
Ron Soave

"Race fans, I had inferred from my one trip to the Brickyard 400, fell into one
of two categories: tattooed/shirtless/sewer-mouthed drunks, and their
husbands." - Steve Ruchin

Check out the new British Cars Forum: