Spitfire

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:35:58 -0400
On the way home from work this evening I spotted a little red top-down LBC
coming towards me on the highway.  As it got closer I realized that the
headlights looked funny.  When he got about 100 feet from me I saw that the
guy had mounted a little propeller about a foot long on each headlight and
they were spinning like crazy.  The car had a rollbar and on the trunk lid
was a big spoiler.  The best part was the driver - he had on a leather
aviators helmet and aviator goggles.  I laughed so hard I almost lost
control of the pickup.

This guy takes the name "Spitfire" way too seriously.  :-)

Rick

Check out the new British Cars Forum: