Re: Master cylinder spring retaining clip

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Master cylinder spring retaining clip
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:21:52 -0800
Hi Bill,

Likely you can find one of those retainer clips at most any bearing supply
house.  It's a pretty standard item.

The other is to totally clean the garage from top to bottom, using a magnet
in one hand and crawl around on your hands and knees!

Then go to the bearing house or hard goods auto supply store!!!

Best, Paul A