RE: Reliability/Dependability

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets ( E-mail)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Reliability/Dependability
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:42:15 +1100
> [...] But
> those of us who forgot to order the traditional
> good-luck Chinese food before game 7 of the
> Yankees-Sox playoff game know the power such things
> (Gigante witnessed the positive effects of The Curse
> of Mao before game 3).

Yes, we shared some pretty good chinese take-out at Ron's
house that night (after Blackhawk farms "The Looong Race").

So you're now admitting it's your fault Ron?

I take it the Yankees are going to revoke your membership?

Is Bobby ever going to talk to again now that you've confessed?

:-)

Mike

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.