Some very cool track videos NlbC

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Some very cool track videos NlbC
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:29:53 -0600
"I posted a link to this site a few months ago pointing to a video
made by an RX7 driver friend of mine with a Lambo Gallardo and my car
at BIR. He has added some new ones from Mid America Motorplex and Road
America. All are entertaining but the split screen one from RA is
especially awesome. Take a look if you like in car track videos but
beware that the files are pretty large. The two cars at RA are running
about 2:40 lap times for reference. At MAM he runs around 1:44."

http://www.myrx7.com/movies/