Re: New to the List

To: Frank Igo <figo@birch.net>
Subject: Re: New to the List
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:10:58 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank Igo wrote:

> My question; I am trying to start the midget, and have no fire from the
> coil, What would suggest

Skip

Welcome to the list.
I would run a hot wire from the + of the battery to the + of the coil
and see if that gives you spark. Later Midgets sometimes have bad
ignition switches.
At least this will tell you if it's the switch, or any wiring from the
switch to the coil.
If a hot wire doesn't work, check for a bad or shorted points 9if you
have them) or a fried electronic ignition.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ