Embarrassing moments in car ownership

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Embarrassing moments in car ownership
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:47:45 -0800 (PST)
I had to go to a website to figure out how to get 3 of
the spark plugs out of my wife's Toyota Sienna's 6
cylinder engine.  And I incorrectly called Peter C. to
complain that he only sent 3 plug wires (that's all
there are).  Newfangled crap.  'course it has well
over 100K miles, but still.

When working on a real car, on a bad day it takes me
45 minutes by myself to remove a Bugeye engine from
the time I decide to do it (I cheat and use an
electric winch hung from the garage rafters). Sheesh!

=====
Ron Soave

"Race fans, I had inferred from my one trip to the Brickyard 400, fell into one
of two categories: tattooed/shirtless/sewer-mouthed drunks, and their
husbands." - Steve Ruchin

http://my.yahoo.com