Re: Frank's Challenge

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Frank's Challenge
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:55:06 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Jay Fishbein wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Now that the Big Healey is complete, your next mission should you decide
> to accept it, is to restore this Bugeye Sprite:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4505969901&category=39405

That's not a challenge.
Replacing all the chink made repro parts on the Healey is my next
challenge, after all, it's been almost 60 days and things are falling
apart and breaking.
I have to sell that POS or redesign the rest of it to make it at least
junkable before I take on another project.
This Bugeye is a WHOLE lot easier than bringing the Healey up to my
driving standards.
Now back out to the garage to rip out the dash cause the chink made
heater plate just blew apart. I mean hell, it's cool out, I was going to
Trenton, I figured I would pull the heater cable but I forgot the heater
face was chink made. It's gone now. Used it ONE FREAKING TIME!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ