Re: Storage of LBCs

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Storage of LBCs
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:38:54 -0600 with any abuse report
> The question I pose here is what is a reasonable amount most
> expect to pay to store a car?  Off season vs. on season?
> Always accessible vs. long term storage?

I personally do not store my Midget other than in my own over-crowded
garage. As classified ad geek for the Chicagoland MG Club, I am currently
running ads for two facilities in the greater Chicago area:

Indoor Winter Storage
Freshly painted storage in Marengo. $25 per month or 6 months for $125. Cars
are checked on weekly.
Call Walt Wiborg 630.231.8505.

Heated Storage Available
LBC's only. Free standing, secure building near Rockford. $50.00 per month.
Call Curt Bork 815.522.6145.

I believe both are "dead" storage.
David Lieb
1972 Blue