Great LBC drives

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great LBC drives
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:50:18 -0600
Good morning all.  I hope everyone survived Thanksgiving with their waistlines
intact.

A few weeks ago, somebody posted a link on one of these two lists to a site
showing a great piece of driving by a guy in a Mini.  I saved the file but not
the site.  Yesterday, my brother sent me a .wmv file showing another superb
bit of driving by a guy in a Lotus 7 (or a clone).  Since we can't add
attachments to our postings and I don't have a website, maybe somebody from
the MG list and somebody from the Spridget list who have websites could
contact me for the files and put them on their sites for all to enjoy.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."