LBC is so bracing!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC is so bracing!
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:11:01 EST
My brother didn't want ruts in his saturated lawn yesterday, so his half of
the tree from my mom's is still in my pickup, with a jack under the bumper.  So
the midget came to work today, it's about 40 and sunny.  PS I s-canned the
heater during the rebuild and have no top whatsoever.  But the surprise was you
sit so low wind isn't a factor, and with a good hat and thin gloves it was
really pretty nice.  I like driving it in November for the same reason I like
it
in June - looking around, being out among things, breathing the air.  Think I
won't 'put it away' this year and just plan on trying to get it out once every
couple weeks, on a warm day.

Cold weather roadster - it's underrated!

Mark M.