Re: LBC Part

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LBC Part
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:34:30 -0500
Thanks,

Bought this 1970 with American Racing Rims, didn't like the look and sold um
to a guy that had a Chevy Vega  and  bought a set of 13x5 mini-lites, there
fine. PO long ago chunked out the originals and (I've owned it for 10 years
already) was left with one as spare. I  have a 145/13 Dunlop SP20 on this
rim, not much choice in Performance Tire in that size. Its very well maybe a
13x41/2 . I think wires are 13x4, yes. Anyhow, if someone on list has a Moss
Spridget Catalog  04 pg.35 that shows the alignment gauge set up. That's the
type rims I hope someone may have.

John.