Re: king pin question

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: king pin question
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:16:24 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Glen (sorry for mis-spelling your name last time!)
Sounds like you are in luck.  Perhaps the change in the king pin length did
not coincide with the switch from drum to disk set up.
Possibly there is an "early" drum version and a "late" drum version.
Or maybe it was innacurate information that I was given.

Either way, sounds like you are in business!

Guy