Re: Re: LBC Part]

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re: LBC Part]
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:12:33 -0600 reply-type=original with any abuse report
> Sorry Dave but you are not exactly correct... A good friend of mine bought
> a 1971 Midget brand new and it came with the square hole Rostyles!

Get real, Kent. As if all of the 1970 Midgets were made (and sold) in 1970.
MG as well as the rest of the British car industry never understood the
American fixation with model years. For that matter, neither do I. According
to Horler, the square-holed RO-Style rims (which are indeed 4.5") were used
from October of 1969 until the introduction of the RWA models in October of
1971. So it is perfectly possible that you could have had 1969, 1970, 1971,
and 1972 model year Midgets with them. That must be what I meant when I said
only 1970 Midgets had them. After all, didn't they make the 1970 Midget for
three years ;-)
David Lieb