Type 1 RoStyle Wheel (Was LBC Part)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Type 1 RoStyle Wheel (Was LBC Part)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:51:29 EST
In a message dated 12/6/04 2:48:17 PM, David Lieb writes:

>If it is like the one in the Moss online picture at
>http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=31755&SortOrder
=1
> then it is actually the correct wheel for the 1970 and ONLY the 1970.
>You
>should be able to find them, just be sure to tell people that you are
>looking for the correct RO-Styles for a 1970 with the square holes.

Not quite right. The Type 1 RoStyle was used on '71s as well. Was used from
Oct '69 until replaced with the Type 2 (the style used on MGBs and Capris) at
the start of production of '72s in May 71. The only '71 I've owned had Type 1s
and further checking in Clausager backs that up as correct for the year.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, IL, USA