Fwd: Austin for sale !!The Scammer Replies!!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com multipart/alternative
Subject: Fwd: Austin for sale !!The Scammer Replies!!
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:25:14 EST
I got the following reply from the fellow selling the $9500 Healey!

In a message dated 12/9/2004 3:15:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
michael_47214@msn.com writes:

Hello Sir,

I am glad you are interested in my vehicle.

I want to let you know all the details about this deal so everything
will work fine.  Some words about the car: First of all the car is
fully restored and looks just like in the pictures.  It is in imaculate
condition and has no scratch on and hasn't been involved in any
accident.  The motor runs very well.  This is a classic car that has a
lot of the original parts and the tires are almost new.  The title is
clear, it is not a salvage one.  The car belongs to my grandfather.  He
is very old and can't take care of it anymore.He put me to sell the
car.  I have legal documents by wich I can transfer the title to your name.

The car is now in England as my grandfather lives here.  He loves this
kind of cars and he collected and restored them.  The car is mostly
garage kept and rarely used.  Because I can't carry all his things
back home I am selling them.  I am willing to sell it and ship it to
any of the EU countries or to US.  I will not ship to any African,Asian
or Eastern European countries.  I know that the price is low but I have
no use for the car and I want to get back home as soon as I sell it.  I
want to sell the car asap so I am willing to pay 65% of the shipping
fees no matter of the location.  The company I'm dealing with ''
European-Shipping'' offered us a disscount for the shipping, so I will
support 65% of it and this is the main reason I want to use this
company as a shipping service.You will not have to pay any additional
taxes.Once again,you will not have to pay all the shipping costs, only
35% of it.

Delivery Estimated Time: 17-21 days
Price: $9,500 - $3000 prior to  shipping - the balance after you receive and
inspect the car.
Inspection  Period:3 days
Shipping Service:'' European-Shipping'' (door to  door)

Terms: I offer a complete customer satisfaction guarantee or your
money back. This policy means, that if the vehicle is not as described
then you may return it for a 100% refund. If the items are returned,
they must be returned in the exact condition as shipped and it will
return on my costs.  If the car is what you are looking for and if you
agree with these conditions then I will be glad to close this deal
with you. In order to end this deal I want you to deposit $3000 to a
Western Union agent,if you need more details about this please contact
me.I prefer money order because in this way I will ship the car in the
same day you make the payment.  I will be waiting your email.  Kindly
Regards, Michael Swits _michael_47214@msn.com_
(mailto:michael_47214@msn.com)

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico