Re: A page of interest.

To: spridgets list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A page of interest.
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:38:44 -0800 (PST)
--- Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com> wrote:
> came across this page with link below.  Looks like a
> forgotten web page of one of the lists own experts.
>
> http://www.members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR/fclar.htm

I officially feel old - I remember when getting on
pdljmpr chat interfered with new Seinfeld episodes.  I
feel kind of like when I made a reference to John,
Paul, George, and Ringo and my secretary didn't know
who I was talking about.

Pdljmpr was once one of the only places to find Sprite
info on the web, back when a 14.4 modem was all the rage.

=====
Ron Soave

"Race fans, I had inferred from my one trip to the Brickyard 400, fell into one
of two categories: tattooed/shirtless/sewer-mouthed drunks, and their
husbands." - Steve Ruchin

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com