Re: Now god

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, Dbcooper292@aol.com, "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Now god
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 0:26:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
i smell the makings for a cat-tastrophy folks!
*ME-WOW!
LADIES AND GERMS,
that is as far as i go on this one!  literally being dyslexic and a teensy
tiny bit interested in cars (no addict really admits their
addiction...right?) i realised a long time ago i'm not well versed in
religion, nor politics and can not speak intelligently on these subjects.
my best input on this is, gang we are on the advent of a big holiday season
and i'm not up fer a long winded arguement here so let's all agree we enjoy
our cars and get back to helping each other with respect to our cars?
okie-dokie....lemmie git offa da silly wobbly old wooden soap box (before i
hurt myself...wich you all know i'm fully capeable of doing without any
coaching!). i am done and now return youse guys back to da regularly sched.
program....

chuck.
a couple of sprites
a couple of wierd old saabs
a few old chevrolets
and kevin's old mini van.....
and darn near a partridge in a pear tree to boot!
BTW?  geoff?  did ya ever wonder about some of the wierd times of day that
i post to the list?  (sleepless in breinigsville pa.!)   ;)