Re: Now god 8:50:44 -0500

To: rick@stoolhead.com (Rick)
Subject: Re: Now god 8:50:44 -0500
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:27:34 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net (Spridget List)
Yeah...mellow...good memories, no doubt?

I have no use for the commerical aspects
but I love the Christmas "spirit".

Was on the way home the other night at
around 0000-thirty. Very quiet out on the
roads. I came to a stop at a red light, looked carefully both ways
(excellent
view of 25mph speed limit town road
both ways - wide open intersection) and decided to ignore the light and
proceed
anyway at normal rate, 'cause this is not
a "smart" light and one can wait for hours
for this thing to turn green going this way.

Of course, policeman drives down the road from my left as I go
through...
naturally. I just pull right over and get out
my paperwork right off the bat, even before he turns on his lights and
comes
my way. I mean, c'mon!! It's blatent..I'm
caught in the act...so be it..."Don't do the
crime if you can't pay the fine".

He got "close enough" to ascertain there
had been no drinking..."checked me out" via his onboard information
device and then......simply issued a warning!! I mean
I am a nice guy but man, I couldn't believe
it.

Profuse thanx on my part ensued as I assured him I would never, ever do
such a thing ever again and wished
him a Merry Christmas, of course!

Plain luck..thanx to the Christmas season
no doubt...("Thank you, God".:):)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)