Re: End of the Year Wrap-up

To: thcollin@mtu.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: End of the Year Wrap-up
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:59:07 EST
In a message dated 12/14/04 12:16:33 PM, thcollin@mtu.edu writes:

> What projects were completed with the help of listers?

Without this list I would have given up on my 79 a long time ago.   You guys
helped with the brake lines, diaganosing the brake problem and painting the
wheels.   Even though I mostly lurk reading all of the bantor on this list is
one of the high points of my day, especially since a good part of my day is
listening to 10th and 11th grade honors kids groan about how much work they do
compared to the non-honor kids.   This list is truely a list even though I
don't
own a gun, love   cats and drink Irish beer.
Thanks for all of your help and humor.
John Poynton
79 Midget
Havertown, Pa   no snow yet in this end of the state

John Poynton
Academy Park High School
Social Studies Dept.
610-522-4330 x 143