Re: 25 miles on the Bugeye..

Subject: Re: 25 miles on the Bugeye..
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:39:00 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
If the noise go away, most likely you have loose shock bolts, and the extra
weight puts a different torque on it.
According to Peter C. of NOS Imports, the rear shocks rarely fail. Get under
there and tighten them before you go for replacements.
Why mess with the A Arms when Just Ed can sell you ready to bolt in units for
more money, but less fuss and muss
Brad