movie added to JLC's site

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: movie added to JLC's site
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:27:49 -0600
http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/lbcs_in_action.htm

Thanks Jacques!

This movie was posted last year, on another server, but since went away,
and Jacques, graciously hosted it.

It's feature is a young Man getting his first taste of an Lbc. I let 6
or more people drive it, and I hear through the grapevine, that one is
actually going to be buying one soon, as he met Bill Perry at the
Nashville speedway and related to him that he had driven this car..

THAT'S what its all about  <VBG>

Along the way on the trip I lost
Tach
Fuel pump
Ignition switch

But with efforts of  Dave Lieb, and my Son, we drove her all the way
both ways, and for a week in the mountains at Deals gap

www.Dealsgap.com <http://www.dealsgap.com/>
www.killboy.com <http://www.killboy.com/>

This year I plan on driving the Miata down there, lets see if the
Japanese baby can get me there and back :-)