Re: Mystery Part

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Mystery Part
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:41:19 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Later Midgets used an engine steady cable that attached to the trans,
but I don't think it the bracket looked like this either. I know
early Spridgets did not have a part like this at all. I think it's a
mistaken claim, either way.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm