Cheap parts

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Cheap parts
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:01:08 -0500
It's shed clean out time and I came across some parts that maybe useful to
someone. I found some ww axles, rear housing (don't know if its for steel
wheels or wire), fuel tank, dashboard to an early Midget complete with old AM
radio in poor condition, 1275 block and cam, smooth case trans, two steering
racks, cylinder head from a 948 or 1098 not sure..  There is a barrel that I
didn't go through with god only knows what in it. Also have a hard top that's
in restorable condition for a MK II Midget and some MK III interior parts,
dashboard, door panels, ect.  I have no desire to ebay this stuff or ship it,
so if anyone is close to me (South Jersey) and is interested contact me off
the list.  I don't want to just toss this stuff someone may meed something,
but its starting to take over the place. Help!!
Alan
'59 Sprite