Re: 1904-2004

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1904-2004
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:31:21 EST
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 12/23/04 12:13:40 PM, type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

> And, of course, there were no pilots.
> --

Oh, there were a couple of guys named Wright, but they hadn't achieved much
status yet.

Anyway, hope all the Spridgeteers, whatever their means of support, have a
great Christmas holiday.   With apologies to members of other religions that I
do include but I can't even spell the Jewish holiday.   For the annoying
anti-religion nuts that are so vocal, pipe down.   You can't shout down
anything
that has lasted for more than 2000 years.

A very happy Holiday from the Kitterers.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"