tis the season for giving....

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridget List \(spridget list\)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Vintage-Race \(vintage-race\)'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>, "Healeys@Autox.Team.Net" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tis the season for giving....
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:45:25 -0600
Holiday greetings one and all.

I'm gonna have a little down time next week, so I'm gonna fire up the vinyl
machine and make up some Team Thicko stickers. I'll be making black on
white, and white on black.

How much will they cost ya?

Free.

Just proudly display them on your race car, street car, tow vehicle, etc.

Send your name & address as a reply to this mail and I'll send you out a
couple of stickers no charge. ( If ya feel guilty about getting' a little
charity, I'll always accept paypal at this address.)

While you're at it, grab a beer or 3 and take some time looking at the new
and improve www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/> . It's nowhere near
finished yet. as I have much more to write, and lots of clean up to do.

Also, if you'd like a picture of you, or your car on the site. send it (and
label the pic with your name) along with your reply.

WST

2005. the year of the Thicko Graphics LLC

"Team Thicko. the few, the proud, the stupid"