Re: In the language of the angles...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: In the language of the angles...
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 10:35:9 -0500
mine is a 60 gal. upright.   oh yeah!  yer gonna love it!
as tim allen coined it soo well!  "MORE POWER"(GO BINFORD!)

chuck.
i got an aluminum floor jack to take to the track!  my 2.5ton iorn
hydraulic floor jack works just fine, but OOOOOOHHHH! my aching back, evry
time i loaded it or unloaded it from my van!  this aluminum one is a dream
to move about!