Desparate - Need Morris Minor Inner tie rods

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Desparate - Need Morris Minor Inner tie rods
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:50:58 -0500
Hi, I need a pair of early Morris Minor inner tie rods (track rods)to complete
my Cooper Formula Junior restoration. They look like the Bugeye/Spridget parts
but are threaded 9/16 16 TPI on the outer end. This is the Ball and Socket part
that threads directly into the rack. Prefer a serviceable pair as they are hard
to get apart to rebuild.

Willing to buy the entire rack if necessary. Generally, if the tie rod stands
out straight on its own rather than flopping over in the ball fitting under
it's own weight it is still good.

Thanks for any leads!

Dave Rettew
281-565-5260