Re: Another 1275 tear-down road block...

To: "Kurtis" <kurtisj123@cox.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another 1275 tear-down road block...
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:18:24 -0600 reply-type=response
Kurtis,

First, I'm assuming that you have removed the 1/4"-28 bolt that secures it
in place.  If you have, it should be able to rotate in its' bore.  If it
doesn't rotate in its' bore, try soaking it with WD40 or some other
penetrant.  You should then be able to tap it on its' "ear" with a hammer
and work it loose.  If you keep working it back and forth and get the
penetrant distributed all around it, it should come right out.

-Karl