[Fwd: shipping an engine to Arizona]

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: shipping an engine to Arizona]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:24:54 +0000
anyone have any experience/ suggestions on shipping an engine from New Jersey
to Arizona??   I've talked to a couple trucking companies and they want
$400-$500    Thanks, Ed Wolff

I've shipped engines via (WWW.)ForwardAir.(com). They are terminal to terminal
only though. Very reasonable rates last time I used them. That was before the
big jump in fuel prices though. Engines must be drained and strapped to a skid
with a box covering it at a minimum. You can only get it insured if it is
crated.

Kent
1960 Bugeye