RE: shipping an engine to Arizona

To: <Lotus7ed@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: shipping an engine to Arizona
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:30:43 -0500
Hey Ed, Happy holidays to you too.  I had just recently tried to ship one to
Dave Carpenter just outside Pittsburg, PA and they couldn't ship it UPS
because of the weight, plus, they said they had to crate it up in wood.  It
was gonna cost me around the same, $400-$500.  So we decided to meet half
way in PA.  Saved us both a group.  Maybe you can find some of the
sprigeteers to convoy it and help its way little by little to AZ.  I know it
was done with a bugeye and a trailer.  Good luck

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye  "Bloodshot"
72 MGB  "Jooce"