Air Compressor Lawsuit

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Air Compressor Lawsuit
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:00:58 -0800 (PST)
I notified the Litigation Lawyers via e-mail about my move .Will be interesting
to see if I get a settlement package. If so I'll opt for the biggest Impact
Wrench they are offering PL2502 for $99.00. My present CH Impact Wrench doesn't
have enough guts to remove Lug Nuts. You know the one they include as all of
the air tools in the CH Kit you could ever possibly need. Great rated capacity
as new says 125 ft. lbs of torque. Put it on a bolt and the damn thing just
hammers away and makes a lot of noise. Total piece of crap. I may just skip it
and watch for Horrible Freight to put the Thunderwrench back on sale for
$99.00, 650 ft lbs of nut busting torque, again Chinese made. .

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH