Re: Why....

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Why....
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:20:44 -0600 with any abuse report
> If you don't like what you see here there is always:
>
> http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool?module=delete

> Dave
> 60 - 61 - 61 Bugeyes

As a matter of fact, Dave, I DON'T like what I am seeing. If your fingers
did not stutter, it would appear that you are hogging more than your fair
share of 1961 Bugeyes. I fail to see, however, just what that link would do
to rectify the matter ;-)

Lighten up Larry! Do you want to sound like Special ED?

How about prefacing the subject line with "PCA" (political content
advisory), Herb? It wasn't possible to know what one was getting into before
following the link... a little info would be nice ;-)

As my Old Testament teacher used to say after a particularly acrimonious
discussion, "We can still be friends!"
David Lieb
1972 Midget