Re: Trouble light

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trouble light
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:10:24 -0500
My experience has been very good with the compact fluorescents. We use
them everywhere except on dimmers and knocked about 30% - 35% off of our
electric bill which equates to around $300 or so a year.

I even use the outdoor floodlights, but they do take a few minutes to
warm-up as the temp drops.

I find that they don't have an extended life in recessed fixtures due to
the heat build-up, but then neither do regular floods.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct