NO LBC- Just Happy New Year!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC- Just Happy New Year!
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:38:55 -0800 (PST)
Dear List Members,

I just want to take this time to wish you ALL a
Happy New Year. I hope that the New Year births
many new listers as well as lbc's bought and restored.
Maybe one of these new years it will be me, but till
then, I wish YOU all the Best!

God Bless and Best Wishes from Texas to all!

Bree!

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250